In Conjunction with Kaycan Building Products
Updating your home can be an exciting process – and perhaps a tad overwhelming. It is important to stay organized to enjoy the home remodel process. Check out our checklist below to keep you on task and to help with the design stage!
- Talk to your Thrush & Son representative! Having a clear conversation with us is important. We are always working on multiple projects so making sure that we know your deadline is crucial so we can work around your timetable.
- You may wonder if you are responsible for any materials as the homeowner. When it comes to Thrush & Son, you are not! We take care of everything on the exterior of the home from start to finish.
- Be prepared for surprises! Unforeseen events can and sometimes do occur from time to take as with any big project. Home remodeling can sometimes throw you some curve balls. Always keep lines of communication open with us and we will be sure to keep you updated!
- Check out VSI! The Vinyl Siding Institute us a great source of knowledge for any homeowner who is planning or ready to start their home improvement project.
- Have you tried browsing through Houzz? It can be a great online resource to browse photos and discuss ideas to inspire any home design project.
- Get inspired by Kaycan’s Color Trends Book featuring their most coveted vinyl siding colors and profiles. Download yours today!
- You can also use KAYCAN’s very own Home Designer 2.0; an amazing tool that you and your contractor can use to choose the siding style and color. Our hugely popular Home Designer 2.0 software has a few improvements that will help you show off your design skills. Learn more here!
Looking for more? Check out Kaycan’s blog to help you with your color selection!