When it comes to building or remodeling, there are many options for your home’s exterior. When choosing vinyl siding, you can feel confident knowing that you have selected a cladding that not only elevates your curb appeal with design flexibility but is also proven to perform.
The top 6 reasons to side with vinyl
- If you can dream it, vinyl siding can bring it to life. A virtually endless range of styles, colors and textures makes it easy to pursue any architectural style or personal taste, all without having to change installation practices.
- It’s easy to create the complete look. Complementary vinyl siding profiles, trim, and accessories let you add the finishing touches to any design (and they’re all just as low maintenance as vinyl siding).
- It’s engineered for life. The objective is long-term durability. With its superior wind resistance and color fade protection, vinyl siding will never disappoint and promises to stick around for years to come!
Our Colorfast technology insures that your luxurious color retains its deep hue for 25 years. And to counteract the fact that dark colors absorb more heat, we developed our Helios technology which disperses heat absorption, your siding as well as your home will not be affected by the sun’s intense heat.
4. It’s virtually maintenance free. It’s easy to clean and refresh with mild soap and water from a garden hose, virtually eliminating the hassles of ongoing maintenance found in other siding products and offering a low cost of ownership.
5. It’s immune to moisture damage. You never have to paint or caulk to protect the vinyl siding material from water as with some other cladding materials, and vinyl siding actually helps a home’s wall breathe and dry out.
6. Its performance is certified and its sustainability is documented. Most products are certified and independently verified to meet or exceed unique quality standards and performance characteristics, and its “green” attributes are fully documented by the industry’s first environmental product declarations (EPDs). Kaycan’s steady commitment to developing and implementing environmentally friendly practices has pushed us to take action and launch our R3V program. Kaycan will reclaim, regrind and repurpose used vinyl siding.