Gutters might be one of the things you think about the least in your home, but it’s one of the most important aspects of a complete exterior system. Finding the right type of gutter system, to fit your homes’ needs as well as maintaining it might not be at the forefront of your project list but it is a necessity. Without the proper system installed, your foundation, your roof and your basement can sustain damages.
For gutters to do their job, they need to be clear of leaves and debris. When they fail, the water has no place to go, which can lead to structural damage and can even cause leaks inside your home. Nevertheless, let’s face it, gutter cleaning is time-consuming and a task that no one really likes to do. So why not work on alleviating the task all-together?
To prevent future clogging, we highly recommend Kaycan’s Proguard II gutter guard. It can easily be installed with your current gutters, and in addition to preventing clogging, Proguard provides added protection from rotting, mold, and cracks caused by moisture and debris.
WHY PROGUARD II
Over time, many elements will try to infiltrate the gutter system. ProGuard II makes sure that won’t happen, as it is the perfect solution for aluminum gutter systems. Made from high tensile strength aluminum, this unseen hero stays out of sight while giving you peace of mind. The gutter system will remain free of debris and stay focused on what matters, rainwater.
- No more cleaning gutters.
- Protects from debris, leaves, pine needles, twigs, shingle grit and more.
- Protects against water damage to the basement.
- Heavy gauge aluminum for uncompromising strength.
- Perforated surface allows even the heaviest rainwater to flow freely into the gutters.
- Channeled mounting system for unparalleled rigidity.
- Will not obstruct the roof.
- Easy to install.